none
GetItemEstimate command responce giving the status as 2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

I am trying to count all the mails in a folder by GetItemEstimate command. The status should be 1 in responce. I am sending the proper request as in msdn document given bellow but geting status as2. which means collectionID is invalide. But i have tested that by passing all the possable id. Know i am using the collectionID from the FolderSync Command responce and SyncKye from Sync Command responce. This also give same status as 2. Is there any one to healp me.................. ?

//XML Reqest

<GetItemEstimate xmlns=\"GetItemEstimate:\" xmlns:Air=\"AirSync:\"> <Collections> <Collection> <Class>Email</Class> <CollectionId>collectionID</CollectionId> <FilterType>0</FilterType> <SyncKey>S_Kye</SyncKey> </Collection> </Collections> </GetItemEstimate>

//XML Responce

<GetItemEstimate> <Responce> <Status>2</Status> //This should 1 <Collection> <Class>NULL</Class> <CollectionId>NULL</CollectionId> <EstimateItem>NULL</EstimateItem> </Collection> </GetItemEstimate>

Monday, September 26, 2011 10:51 AM

Answers

• Hi paramananda, please take a look at the GetItemEstimate example request in MS-ASCMD section 4.9.1. According to that, I would say that you need to make the following changes to your request.

<GetItemEstimate xmlns=\"GetItemEstimate:\" xmlns:Air=\"AirSync:\">

<Collections>

<Collection>

<Air:SyncKey>S_Kye</Air:SyncKey>

<CollectionId>collectionID</CollectionId>

<Air:Options>

<Air:FilterType>0</Air:FilterType>

<Air:Class>Email</Air:Class>

</Air:Options>

</Collection>

</Collections>

</GetItemEstimate>

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | US-CSS DSC Protocols Team
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:13 PM

All replies

• Hi paramananda,

Thank you for your question regarding GetItemEstimate.  One of the Open Specifications team will reply shortly to assist you.

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Monday, September 26, 2011 11:14 AM
  • Hi paramananda, please take a look at the GetItemEstimate example request in MS-ASCMD section 4.9.1. According to that, I would say that you need to make the following changes to your request.

<GetItemEstimate xmlns=\"GetItemEstimate:\" xmlns:Air=\"AirSync:\">

<Collections>

<Collection>

<Air:SyncKey>S_Kye</Air:SyncKey>

<CollectionId>collectionID</CollectionId>

<Air:Options>

<Air:FilterType>0</Air:FilterType>

<Air:Class>Email</Air:Class>

</Air:Options>

</Collection>

</Collections>

</GetItemEstimate>