HTML application with users authentication RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I m deploy an HTML application and I need to use the users authentication 

I perfectly understand how to configure that but my problem born during the publishing

I have some problems with my provider ( arvixe ) because I cant publish my database so I fixed using the MSSQL remote console management to create and update my online database . 

The question is : Can I update users authentication as lightswitch do it during the publishing ? If yes , what I have to do ?

I ask that because during the publishing I have to uncheck everything about database schema and I imagine that lightswitch doesn't update the user configuration that I select and I write during the first authentication publish ( I mean the authentication procedure during the publish function )

so now when I open my web application , I see the loading percent and then it freez or it gives me an Getauthentication error , because I think, it hasn't the credential and users  tables update

Friday, April 4, 2014 9:16 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The documentation is here. You can script the tables, views and stored procedures yourself too. Generating scripts in VS sql object explorer or SSMS is easy.

Dave

Dave Baker | AIDE for LightSwitch | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 | Xpert360 website | Opinions are my own. For better forums, remember to mark posts as helpful/answer.

• Marked as answer by Sergio0804 Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8:01 PM
    Friday, April 4, 2014 12:13 PM