none
Compare business energy RRS feed

• Question

• I want to generate business energy comparison tool which can automatically find cheapest suppliers of gas and electricity and check best prices.  When I insert zip code then It find me near by energy suppliers and calculate unit by prices. 
    Monday, August 19, 2019 7:52 AM

Answers

• Hi David, 

This question is the same as my question and Many people want to compare business energy prices. One of the TechNet community members answered me with their best. 

Finding business energy supplier has never been easy, So for my suggestion, you don't have need to generate a tool you can take help from consultant companies because they are experienced in this. You can compare business energy by entering your zip code on their online tool. On the web many comparison tools are available, one of Microsoft community member provide me the best tool that is from RT utilities. 

Compare in seconds - Just enter your postcode and energy customs to get a bespoke contrast of gas and electricity prices in your town. 

It is simple - This comparison tool does all of the hard work for you and computes your results to get a simple, reliable and reassuring marketplace comparison.

It is stress-free - Just select the best deal for you and confirm that your energy switch - They will notify your providers and deal with the shifting procedure to ensure it is as straightforward as possible for you.

Outstanding customer experience - They will keep you up-to-date through the shifting procedure and you may monitor the progress.

Entirely managed accounts - You will be appointed a dedicated Account Manager who will take care of everything; from change to renewal.

This is my best suggestion about comparing business energy, I hope this answer will help you.

Bests, 

If you are satisfied with this please don't forget to mark replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by David M Daly Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:51 AM
    Monday, August 19, 2019 10:51 AM
  • Hi David,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, what is the type of your project and what are the features of your project?

As soon as we have this information,we can help you choose the right tool.

BTW, you can try the tool as Lockie said,which l think it meet your requirements well. If the tool does work, do not forget to mark it as answer. 

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:34 AM

All replies

• Hi David, 

This question is the same as my question and Many people want to compare business energy prices. One of the TechNet community members answered me with their best. 

Finding business energy supplier has never been easy, So for my suggestion, you don't have need to generate a tool you can take help from consultant companies because they are experienced in this. You can compare business energy by entering your zip code on their online tool. On the web many comparison tools are available, one of Microsoft community member provide me the best tool that is from RT utilities. 

Compare in seconds - Just enter your postcode and energy customs to get a bespoke contrast of gas and electricity prices in your town. 

It is simple - This comparison tool does all of the hard work for you and computes your results to get a simple, reliable and reassuring marketplace comparison.

It is stress-free - Just select the best deal for you and confirm that your energy switch - They will notify your providers and deal with the shifting procedure to ensure it is as straightforward as possible for you.

Outstanding customer experience - They will keep you up-to-date through the shifting procedure and you may monitor the progress.

Entirely managed accounts - You will be appointed a dedicated Account Manager who will take care of everything; from change to renewal.

This is my best suggestion about comparing business energy, I hope this answer will help you.

Bests, 

If you are satisfied with this please don't forget to mark replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 19, 2019 10:51 AM
  • Hi David,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, what is the type of your project and what are the features of your project?

As soon as we have this information,we can help you choose the right tool.

BTW, you can try the tool as Lockie said,which l think it meet your requirements well. If the tool does work, do not forget to mark it as answer. 

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:34 AM
  • Thank yo so much Lockie for your best suggestion, Recently i am started my new business in UK that why i am trying to compare utilities for my business. I don't know which energy supplier is cheapest and best for me, So thanking you to provide me a site of online comparison tool. 
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:42 AM
  • Hi Perry, Thank you so much for answering me. The project type is financial and the features are - When I insert my zip code then it will find me near by suppliers who deals in gas and electricity, Also find for me cheapest energy prices, automatic compare energy bills.  

I tried the tool as Lockie said, It is really works. 

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:51 AM
  • Hi David,

Yours most welcome, Online tools are very helpful for business energy comparison. If you try to generate this tool with yourself then it will take too much time and I think the tool may be costly. The tool of compare utilities is free to use to find and It will tell you how much you can save on monthly bills.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:04 AM