none
UI to create services on ADF is missing

Question

• Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me UI to create link services, dataset and pipelines on ADF in <g class="gr_ gr_42 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="42" id="42">azure</g> portal is removed? I can only see one option to create these services through JSON. Maybe <g class="gr_ gr_208 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="208" id="208">i</g> am missing something if so can anyone give me steps to get to UI?

Thanks

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:43 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Navigate to your Data Factory's blade and click on "Author and Monitor":

Click the pencil in the left pane.  Click the "+" button to add resources to the "Pipelines" and "Datasets" menus.  Clicking on the "Connections' menu will open a new tab where you can add linked services:

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you clean up your question to remove the html tags?

Thanks.

James

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:44 PM
  • Hello,

Navigate to your Data Factory's blade and click on "Author and Monitor":

Click the pencil in the left pane.  Click the "+" button to add resources to the "Pipelines" and "Datasets" menus.  Clicking on the "Connections' menu will open a new tab where you can add linked services:

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:55 PM
  • <style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} </style>

i figured i was using ADF V1 and UI is on ADF V2

Thanks

Sunday, October 28, 2018 3:52 PM