none
Problem with WDK RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am learning about creating Drivers and i downloaded WDK form Mircosoft's Official Website and now i have it but i do not know how to add the header files of WDK to my Project like 'ntddk.h' and other headers. Do i need to make any changes to the Project Properties if so what are they. 

Warm Regards,
    Cyberwarfare

• Edited by Sunder Hamu Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:41 PM
    • Moved by Jesse Jiang Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:48 AM
    Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:24 PM

All replies

• Cyberwarfare, there is a forum dedicated to WDK for your questions in this vein. Check out the Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development forum.
    Wednesday, January 2, 2013 12:42 AM
  • Hello,

As Brian suggested, we are moving this thread to Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development forum because that forum is more appropriate for your issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Damon Zheng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:51 AM
  • typically you start with a wdk project template (file | new | project and pick a driver one). this way you get the paths and env set up properly. are you trying to include ntddk.h from a user mode application? what is your platform toolset in your project file?

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:54 AM