deployment doubts when handling large amount of forms. RRS feed

• Question

• User459382098 posted

I'm developing a web application in VS 2010. My application has more than 180 forms and immense amount of controls on each form. I would like to know , if the application is hosted , will there be any performance issues, delay while loading the forms, or any other issues? please advice and suggestions if any.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 6:09 AM

Answers

• User-2001332922 posted

Hi,

Are you concerned\scared about website hits after being hosted? OR Uploading of forms to the server?

Anyways, delay depends upon lots of factors like internet connection, server capability etc.

Whereas, performance issues are known only when user starts to browse..these can also be of various reasons.

good luck 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 6:39 AM

All replies

• User-2001332922 posted

Hi,

Are you concerned\scared about website hits after being hosted? OR Uploading of forms to the server?

Anyways, delay depends upon lots of factors like internet connection, server capability etc.

Whereas, performance issues are known only when user starts to browse..these can also be of various reasons.

good luck 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 6:39 AM
  • User-1678569790 posted

Hi, 

It depends of you charge all your forms in one page. You have to be careful and try to reduce the amount of used forms.

____________-

Oscar Gómez

Engineer at PSL

http://www.pslcorp.com/

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:00 AM