none
Comment about the Library in Technet RRS feed

• Question

• I was recently viewing the Technet using a browser that will remain nameless. Needless to say it is not Internet Explorer. I was having trouble reading the item I needed. I noticed the ScriptFree option in the top right corner. What's that I say? I click on it. Now I'm a very happy camper. Fantastic work everyone! I like the fact that you're considering other browsers. 
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 12:47 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the kind words!  You might also check out the newly-introduced Lightweight view for the TechNet Library.  It builds on ScriptFree and adds a few oft-requested features.  From ScriptFree or classic you get select Lightweight in the same, top-right, location. 

If you want to switch back from Lightweight you would do it from the 'Preferences' menu on the top right of the Lightweight layout.

Eric

Program Manager | MSDN & TechNet Library Team
    Thursday, September 2, 2010 4:49 PM
  • since some days, i am using Lightweight view for MSDN, it is too fast and too good

worth mentioning is below link, where the writer wrote the overview in so much non-technical that i want to praise the writer, thanks, and hope such writing becomes available for all the MSDN articles, in turn, wish MS would double developer base every year

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.io.stream(VS.95).aspx

• Edited by mreddy2 Wednesday, September 8, 2010 9:12 AM better english
    Monday, September 6, 2010 8:09 AM