Matchbox model - web service does not return null RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Community, good morning. I commented that for a few months I have been using Azure Machine Learning to be able to apply it in a job at my university. The first thing I'm doing is doing some tests using the Matchbox recommendation system. I have tried with the data from the restaurant example, I have created the model according to the examples seen and I have even managed to generate the web service.

My problem is given at the time of testing to return the recommendation data, but there are already 3 weeks in which I have stuck because the web service does not return the data based on the parameters sent. In the test I have typed the data returned by the Matchbox Recommender Score, I have entered the USERID, PLACEID, RATING, and put several grades from 0 to 10 in the .csv file, but still returns data in null. I have tried several combinations and do not return anything,

I would appreciate if you can help me and choose to use Azure ML for its ease to create models, but the service does not return the data of the 8 suggested restaurants.

I attached the screenshots of the model that I created. If someone has tried the restaurant model and tested the web service, I would appreciate it if you can help me.

regards
    Jaime

Saturday, December 8, 2018 5:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry to hear you have this issue. Are you trying to reproduce one of the template in AI gallery? Can you please send me the link of the template you are using? 

Regards,

Yutong

Monday, December 10, 2018 7:07 PM
  • Hello, I created the model according to the example of the restaurant.
    I share the link where is the model

https://studio.azureml.net/Home/ViewWorkspaceCached/3c002563641c495892cc4037c81421e6#Workspaces/Experiments/Experiment/3c002563641c495892cc4037c81421e6.f-id.4dee6c8fccef4f1cbcbf13a19d9e04c6/ViewExperiment
    Wednesday, December 26, 2018 7:34 PM