Multitouch Press and Tap is the fastest right click missing one.

Question

• I have been using windows 7 and windows 8

on my tablet

and so i found something missing on windows 8 it's called

"Press and Tap"

this work's like right click, faster than "Touch hold"

by using two finger

Links : Microsoft touch gestures 

i hope when i update my windows 8 there is fixed for this.

Friday, February 17, 2012 8:38 AM

Answers

• It is pre-Beta version of Windows 8 and there are a lot of improvement are on the way for touch screen devices.

I suggest wait for update from Windows Product team and try beta version once it released.

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:08 PM
  • Yes,idfriends,

an update should help as well as a trip to your manfacturer'r site to see if they have put up some new drivers for your model.

Are you using Windows7 & 8 on your tablet or your tablet on Windows7 and 8 ?

I have Wacom Pen Tablet CTH 460, all the gestures seem to work just as fine in WDP as they did on Windows7, with updated drivers.

Irfan

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:44 PM

All replies

• It is pre-Beta version of Windows 8 and there are a lot of improvement are on the way for touch screen devices.

I suggest wait for update from Windows Product team and try beta version once it released.

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:08 PM
  • Yes,idfriends,

an update should help as well as a trip to your manfacturer'r site to see if they have put up some new drivers for your model.

Are you using Windows7 & 8 on your tablet or your tablet on Windows7 and 8 ?

I have Wacom Pen Tablet CTH 460, all the gestures seem to work just as fine in WDP as they did on Windows7, with updated drivers.

Irfan

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:44 PM