Delete Patient Connection to HealthVault RRS feed

• Question

• Hi folks,
    Is there any method in HealthVault SDK to delete PatientConnection to HV? I need your help please. Thank you in advance.
    Addisu
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 7:45 PM

Answers

• Once a person has authorized an application (irrespective of he uses PatientConnect paradigm or not),  the application can call RemoveApplicationAuthorization to remove the authorization of the user record. 

Needless to say, the user can visit the shell to remove the authorization anytime.

HTH
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    • Marked as answer by Addisalem Friday, December 4, 2009 1:00 PM
    Friday, December 4, 2009 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hello Addisu,

The API DeletePending() in PatientConnection class can be used to delete a request for a connection that has been made by the calling application but has not been validated by the user.

Thanks and Regards,
    Aneesh D.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:39 PM
  • Aneesh,
    Is there a way to delete a validated connection? 
    Thanks,
    Addisu
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:53 PM
  • I couldn't find any valid scenario on which deleting an already validated connection is needed. Can you please explain it?

Thanks and Regards,
    Aneesh D.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 11:20 PM
  • Aneesh,
    What if a user requested a health provider to delete his connection to HealthVault? Is there a way a provider can able to delete his connection to HealthVault? I have seen a SDK that it is possible to RemoveApplicationAuthorization. I am wondering if there is a way to Delete Patient Connection. Please advise me a better approach to deal with this scenario.
    Thanks,
    Addisu
    Friday, December 4, 2009 3:20 AM
  • Once a person has authorized an application (irrespective of he uses PatientConnect paradigm or not),  the application can call RemoveApplicationAuthorization to remove the authorization of the user record. 

Needless to say, the user can visit the shell to remove the authorization anytime.

HTH
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    • Marked as answer by Addisalem Friday, December 4, 2009 1:00 PM
    Friday, December 4, 2009 8:48 AM
  • Thanks Rajesh, I understand now.
    Best Regards,
    Addisu
    Friday, December 4, 2009 1:00 PM