maximum processes exceeded in oracle RRS feed

• Question

• i have developed a student database as a sample in oracle 9i database. i am using VS2005 with production server IIS5 in windows xp and oracle on the same system.

when i was executing record search the aspnet_wp.exe create a active session in oracle. one again i repeat the search with some other data the oracle server returns error
    ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (%s) exceeded. default processes in oracle is 100.

the problem is the inactive processes will not be cleared. whenever i hit the database a new process was created with the help of aspnet_wp.exe and use the default_consumer_group.

is any solution to clear the inactive processes through the code. I am using vb.net with data access class system.data.oracleclient. the same problem is happened with oracle.dataacesse.oracleclient.(ODP.NET)

help me with code

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:34 PM

All replies

• This forum is only for questions about the Microsoft Pos .Net library, which you don't appear to be using. Please post your question in one of the other, appropriate forums.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:39 PM