none
The "You changed one of the recurrences of this item, and this instance no longer exists" exception is raised when importing data from Outlook using the interop RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Please take a look at the screencast. As you can see, when a recurrent appointment is created with a time zone that differs from the default one, the exception is raised. If an appointment is created with a default time zone, it is imported without any issue.

You can download the sample project here.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your screencast, the issue is code related. I think Outlook for Developers forum is the better place for this issue, and we have moved it there for you :)

Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 7:20 AM
  • Hi DevExpress,

Based on my test with outlook 2013, I can reproduce that issue too. Can you reproduce that issue with VBA? I will make a test with VBA and check the result.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:20 AM
  • Hi DevExpress,

Based on my test with VBA in outlook 2013, the issue still persist. You may submit this issue here.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:40 AM
  • Hello Starain,

I have tried to put the "idea" of fixing this issue in the suggestion box, which you gave me a link to. However, it seems my message didn't pass the moderation process and was deleted.
    Are there any other links where I can submit a bug report?

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:56 PM
  • Hi DevExpress,

There is a smile icon in the outlook client (right-top) that you could submit user voice.

Regards

Starain

Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:41 AM