none
visual basic 2010

Question

• hello is it possible to create database table in vb 2010 express?seems database explorer table are empty.can you show how to create?

Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Dbenzboy,

Based on your description, I guess that you want to create database table manually in vb 2010 express, I find this article that you could refer to.

If you want to create database in code through Visual Basic 2010 Express, please refer to this case.

Hope it is helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:51 PM
    Monday, March 13, 2017 2:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Dbenzboy,

Based on your description, I guess that you want to create database table manually in vb 2010 express, I find this article that you could refer to.

If you want to create database in code through Visual Basic 2010 Express, please refer to this case.

Hope it is helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:51 PM
    Monday, March 13, 2017 2:52 AM
  • yes thats the one,thanks.
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:23 AM