How could I access web cam service in simulation enviorenment and LegoNXT RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am working on to display the I mage throgh web cam on my vb.net window form through MSRS interface .I have got one C# application in C:/MSRS/Sample/Misc/SimpleVision but it is not working in vb.net.Is their any way to simply display the image of web cam on vb.net form through MSRS interface .
    Its very argent, Please send me the code ASAP

Thanks in advance.

Pratik
    Monday, March 10, 2008 5:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You should be able to port most of the c# code in Simple Vision service to VB.net very simply. Except for a few costructs like iterators that are c# specific, the rest of the code is just a syntactic translation. You can refer to the VB.net tutorials that are part of MSRS to get started.

Pavel

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You should be able to port most of the c# code in Simple Vision service to VB.net very simply. Except for a few costructs like iterators that are c# specific, the rest of the code is just a syntactic translation. You can refer to the VB.net tutorials that are part of MSRS to get started.

Pavel

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:04 PM
  • Thanks Pavel

I have tried to convert C# version in vb.net but I am unable to sort the error ,please give me the code to access web cam in vb.net if you have .
    Please give me any code for vb.net ASAP.

Thanks

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:44 AM