none
Create auto generated client proxy code for service using slsvcutil.exe tool RRS feed

• Question

• To create client proxy file, we will open Visual stdio command prompt 2010 (svcutil.exe) tool for download service metadata and auto generated code will create by this tool.

[ svcutil.exe /language:cs /out:generatedProxy.cs /config:app.config localhost:8000/... ] .

The same process will do programmatically using System.CodeDom.Compiler namespace to create auto generate code without open svcutil.exe tool  at run time.

I need, How to do it using slsvcutil.exe tool for silverlight 4.0 applications programmatically ?. How to create auto generate code using C# source code for slsvcutil.exe tool without open the command prompt? 

We can do this by System.Diaganostics.Process.Start(), but this not good way for credintials. Using System.CodeDom.Compiler.GenerateAttribute class in silverlight reference, to generate code with CodecompilerUnit

Please any answer should appreciate.

Thanks,

PRABAKARAN G.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:49 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Prabakar,

I am sorry there is no response in that thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxbcl/thread/d5c72163-2d3c-48fb-9208-dcf2bf5dd19c 

But we have known your issue, please be patience, if it is an urgent problem, it is recommended that you contact Micosoft Customer Support Services (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated support Professional can assist you in a more efficient manner.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/ 

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:44 AM
  • Hi, Mike

Thanks for your response. Yeah, It is urgent issue to resolve. I will contact Microsft CSS soon via telephone.

Thanks,

Prabakaran G,

Maruti Computers P Ltd.

Friday, July 27, 2012 7:15 AM