none
Vertical Spacing of Text Boxes on Report

Question

• I'm struggling to get the report layout that I want in the header.  I'm putting two text boxes on top of each other in the designer, but at render time, seems like SSRS is adding a bunch of extra space.

In the designer it looks like this:

But when it renders in the viewer, it looks like this.

I've played with the spacing to get it to work.  If I overlap the two boxes, then they get overlayed, but if I leave any space between them, then I get all this extra space.  What can I do to have the "Measurement Period" text box right under the "Portfolio Roll-Up Model..."

Monday, April 15, 2019 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Fredrik Tingdal

According to your description ,what the detailed report structure like in your report .

And the render screenshot is the report print layout screenshot or the report preview screenshot .

If it is the print layout screenshot , you need to set all the margin as 0 .

See:

So , if you still have this issue , you could offer the detailed rdl file to us for more further research.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Eric Liu001 Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:29 AM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:55 AM