Getting GUID in the Subject of Email using Dynamic Send Port with SMTP Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The Application has to send an Email Notification and I am using Dynamic Send Port and SMTP adapter.But I am getting the GUID in the Subject of the Email and the Body of the Message is also in XML format. I followed same steps in the other applications and it is working fine there and dont know whats wrong here. Can anybody help with this

Message_ConfirmationBH = Message_Confirmation;
    Port_ConfirmationBH(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Address) = "mailto:" + System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["BHEmail"];
    Message_ConfirmationBH (SMTP.Subject) = "Data Successfully Sent to BH";
    Message_ConfirmationBH (SMTP.From) = "BizTalk@sample.com";
    Message_ConfirmationBH (SMTP.SMTPHost) = "smtp.abc.org";
    Message_ConfirmationBH (SMTP.SMTPAuthenticate) = 0;
    Message_ConfirmationBH(SMTP.EmailBodyText) = "Upload- Success at BH";
    Message_ConfirmationBH(SMTP.EmailBodyTextCharset) = "utf-8";

Thanks

• Edited by vdha Monday, November 24, 2014 4:16 PM
    Monday, November 24, 2014 1:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you confirm that the email you have shown is from the above code? It doubt. It could that you referring a wrong code to the email received.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Monday, November 24, 2014 2:10 PM
  • The subject and body are also different so, agreed, the included message is most likely not from this code.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 2:16 PM
  • Ashwin,

It is the same code but I edited some things.

Monday, November 24, 2014 2:17 PM
  • I tried running the application, the similar email I am getting with the above code.I dont know why the From email is changed. Any help is greatly Appreciated.

• Edited by vdha Monday, November 24, 2014 3:48 PM
    Monday, November 24, 2014 3:36 PM