none
System.OutOfMemoryException RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I was also facing the same issue but as suggested by Geoff Darst

(http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/bf71a6a8-2a6a-4c0a-ab7b-effb09451a89/non-pumping-wait-or-processing-a-very-long-running-operation-without-pumping-windows-messages),

i used the same CoWaitForMultipleHandles as mention above , its working fine now on my local build, but when we use my .exe through launching click-once it is giving "Message: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."

can you please suggest something on this.

thanks in advance

John
    Monday, July 22, 2013 2:35 PM

All replies

• Hi John,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I'm trying to involve some senior engineers into this issue and it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:41 AM
  • outofmemory of course does not show any stack trace but maybe add your own logging to determine on which line exactly outofmemory exception is thrown. Chances are that this is related to something other then simple waiting on single primitive. Maybe show us relevant code.
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:00 AM
  • Hi John,

We might need more context to this. Can you have a scale down sample and share it with us ? Do share any repro steps that you may have.

Regards

Sangeeth

Sangeeth,MSFT

Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:48 PM