none
increasing the number of open tables in a web application RRS feed

• Question

• I need to increase the number of open tables in a web application, how can I do it.

In the web APP when I am trying to modify a WEB form in ACCESS the system will give me an error 3014 asking to close tables, it will give me an option to "close or help" but I have to quit the development of the application close Access accepting the close button many times and restart the developing environment then in 30 to 60 minutes I will have the same message, and I have to close ACCESS and begin again.

• Edited by ArturoZ Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:30 PM
    Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How do you want to open multiple tables?

Where do you want to open multiple tables?

Do you want it shows like the following? If so, you could use a SubView Control and bind it to your table.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 26, 2017 6:27 AM
  • For what purpose? Perhaps you could provide some more information so that we can address your question.

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:58 PM