Processor Architecture Issues

Question

• Hi All,

I'm creating windows store app for windows 8.1 in VS2013. I'm using SqliteWinRT database it's working fine in ARM and x64 but while i'm trying to run on x86 with release mode i received the below error,

There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "AMD64" and the processor architecture of the reference "E:\Purushoth\Windows8\Code\FieldEz\TestC\TestC\bin\x86\Release\SQLiteWinRT.dll", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

How to resolve the issues, please anyone suggest me the right way.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:32 PM

Answers

• From the error it looks like you're including the x86 version of SQLiteWinRT.dll in your AMD64 project. The versions need to match: you will need to use the AMD64 version of SQLiteWinRT.dll in an AMD64 project.

From the information you provide it isn't clear how you're referencing it, so I can't explain why this is mismatched.

--Rob

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:05 AM
    Owner