none
Can I fetch the values of GS, ST and ISA Segments from Database in Party Agreement Creation? RRS feed

• Question

• Can I fetch the values of GS, ST and ISA Segments from Database in Party Agreement Creation?

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:22 PM

Answers

• Well, sorry, but what you are proposing is 100% not correct and I guarantee, you will be wasting your time even trying.

TPM is already how you make ISA, GS and ST configurable.  There is a reason why there are so many options.  Trying to work around that will only cause problems for you and your customer/employer.

Learn how to use TPM.  It's really not that hard.  At the same time, you will learn how and why X12 enveloping works the way it does.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Sunday, September 25, 2016 2:16 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:14 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:43 PM

All replies

• So, why do you want to do this?

Yes, the data is available, but how depends entirely on where and why.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:30 PM
  • I want to make this configurable rather than to do the hardcoding, because I have multiple vendors and I don’t want that whenever I have a new Vendor I create a new Party and Agreement from BizTalk Administrative console.<o:p></o:p>

For a new vendor I just want to insert a new record into my table for these Segments values and tis should get pull from database.<o:p></o:p>

How this can be done?<o:p></o:p>

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:58 PM
  • Well, sorry, but what you are proposing is 100% not correct and I guarantee, you will be wasting your time even trying.

TPM is already how you make ISA, GS and ST configurable.  There is a reason why there are so many options.  Trying to work around that will only cause problems for you and your customer/employer.

Learn how to use TPM.  It's really not that hard.  At the same time, you will learn how and why X12 enveloping works the way it does.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Sunday, September 25, 2016 2:16 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:14 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:43 PM