none
Visual Studio 2015 - Code view for Windows Forms

Question

• Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug, but if I have a form, example (I cannot post pictures yet):

Form1.cs

Form1.Designer.cs

Form1.resx

Below Form1.resx, there used to be another icon I could press, which allowed me to be taken directly to the code used in the form. Can I re-enable this?

Edit: Fixed it. I went with a "Typical" install instead of "Custom" of Visual Studio 2015. I am not sure which package fixed it though. I suppose it can be marked as "Answered."

• Edited by Rayts5 Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:08 PM
    Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Rayts5,

>>Fixed it. I went with a "Typical" install instead of "Custom" of Visual Studio 2015. I am not sure which package fixed it though. I suppose it can be marked as "Answered."

Since your issue has been solved, you could mark it as answer so that it will help others have the same issue. I copied your solution in this reply and you could mark it.

Best Regards,

Jiayi Li

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 20, 2015 3:27 AM