Product ideas - wish list RRS feed

• General discussion

• Here's an idea for you. Basic description: A device that connects other devices. A brain that tethers.

Explanation: one device that holds data, Wi-Fi, cellular, calendar, and app info and shares it with whatever device you plan on carrying with you that day. You carry a tablet, then it tethers wirelessly to the tablet and pulls what you want or need from this device. You want something smaller like phone size it connects, you need something more powerful it tethers to a PC.  When you come home it connects to your TV. That’s what I’m waiting for. Call it My Everything.  I'll be submitting this to other companies. Remember me if you use it.

****Oh and make it to where you can share it with up to 4 devices at a time. Families need this. The only thing I want to take to the cleaners is my clothes.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:41 PM

All replies

• Ya, because nobody else has totally never thought of this concept... Except here's an addition, cut out the wonder device in the center of it that you envision and instead let everything just work with each other independently but together, gee...I wonder if anyones working on that mind blower?

Sorry to poke fun amigo, but it is fun to poke. Anyway, ya its an ever improving dynamic of technology and life. Remember how long ago it was when you didn't even have words like Wi-Fi, cellular, apps, in your vocabulary? Well at least not in the sense you know them now....give it time mate. ;)

Please mark answers as helpful when used, and answered when completed.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:19 PM