The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Virtual Machines!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Big response lag in Windows VPS with video RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, getting huge response lag in Windows VPS (Azure). I captured with a screen recording software - https://streamable.com/ohj7l

if u see when I am going up and down, u can see the lag.

I reduced the color to 24 bit, lowered the screen resolution, optimized the internet connection but still there is the lag.

How to fix? I am scratching my head now. :/
    Sunday, November 10, 2019 4:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I watched the video you have uploaded in streamable.com.

I think you logged on to the Azure VM using RDP.  Let me know if you are using something else.

Whats the location of the Azure VM(Azure region of that azure VM)?

Let me know your location as well.  If you create a VM in a Azure region which is near to your geographical area, Lag will be less.

By looking at the video, i didnt feel much lag apart from hovering over the menu.

Let me know the answers for the above questions. We can try to improve the experience.

Monday, November 11, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Can you provide the requested information for assisting better on the issue.

If the suggested response helped you resolve your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote" for the answer that helped you for benefit of the community.

Thanks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:53 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Can you provide the requested information for assisting better on the issue.

If the suggested response helped you resolve your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote" for the answer that helped you for benefit of the community.

Thanks

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:39 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Thanks.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:28 AM