none
MSDN Subscriber Reference Keys RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm having some issues with accessing most of the tabs in my MSDN profile. Below is the listed reference IDs, however.. The Downloads tab simply returns "Could not handle service request". I've tried using Chrome, IE8 32bit and 64bit. Listed below is reference IDs from IE8 64bit.

My Account:
    An unknown error occurred. Please try again.
    Reference Id: 575F1560
    This error has been logged with the reference number noted above. Please use this reference number if you contact support.

Buy:
    Reference Id: 13880988
    This error has been logged with the reference number noted above. Please use this reference number if you contact support.

However, The "Buy"-tab displays my current subscription status after clicking Ok.

My Product Keys:
    Reference Id: 792E3783

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
    Daniel.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:41 AM

Answers

• Hey Daniel,

Sorry about the frustration here.  It appears that some of your errors were due to a bad server that we have since taken out service.  We'll get it fixed before we put it back into production.  Are you still getting any errors?  If so, could you share with us the Reference IDs as well?

Update:  marking this to answered, assuming the issue is resolved as of March 5th, 2012, since there's been no followup.  Future responders to this thread: please understand that your issue is the not the same one that caused the above problem.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:15 AM