none
issue with CalculateFull() RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

ExcelApplication.CalculateFull() is sometimes not working for all open excel sheets but sometimes it's working for all sheets that is having formula.

could any one of you can help/suggest me on this.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Friday, September 22, 2017 1:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    I am facing issue with sheet toggling behavior, the issue is,
    when i click on refresh workbook it will execute the code "Application.Calculatefull()" and the formula is refreshing but the issue is when i do refresh workbook on sheet1 the active sheet is changing to sheet2 or sometimes sheet3 (if it is also having formula). if i do the same process on sheet3 then active sheet is change to some other sheet, i mean to say toggling is happening and how i would over come this issue and set the active sheet to the one i am at present.
    please let me know for any further information required on the same.
    Thanks,
    Srinivas Pitani
    Friday, September 22, 2017 10:24 AM
  • Hi Srinivas,

>>when i click on refresh workbook it will execute the code "Application.Calculatefull()"

What did you click? Did you use the Formulas->Calculation->Calculate Now to refresh formulas in all sheets? What do you want to do?

I created two workbooks and each workbook has two sheets. Then I set "=Rand()" in cell A1 for each sheet.

I try to use code Application.CalculateFull to re-calculate all formulas for all sheets and I could see all sheets are re-calculated every time.

Could you tell us how do you test the function so we could try to reproduce your issue?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 25, 2017 7:51 AM