none
My queue is not listed when I create a Logic App trigger RRS feed

• Question

• I have established a queue and sent messages to it. 

I go to create a Logic App and use the trigger "When a message arrives on a queue (autocomplete)", but my queue is not listed. 

I have checked and the queue appears to be in the same resource group as the Logic App, but it is not very clear.  Am I missing something?

Thanks, 
    J

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:59 PM

Answers

• I tried with and it seems working fine for me. Can you just verify if your API Connection is pointing to the correct service bus namespace.

Logic App trigger will only those queues which is part of that Service Bus Namespace for which you have created an API connection. 

Also Make sure you have created the connection by using Service Bus Shared Access Policy and not by manually entering the connection string of specific entity path .

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:45 AM

All replies

• I tried with and it seems working fine for me. Can you just verify if your API Connection is pointing to the correct service bus namespace.

Logic App trigger will only those queues which is part of that Service Bus Namespace for which you have created an API connection. 

Also Make sure you have created the connection by using Service Bus Shared Access Policy and not by manually entering the connection string of specific entity path .

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:45 AM
  • You mention an API connection.  I don't believe I have that.  That is part of the API Manager, I presume?
    Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:16 PM