instagram management, educational software RRS feed

• Question

• User172056746 posted

For an educational project, I should build an online app in which the user can upload photos with descriptions

in a queue. These photos should get sent to Instagram at the proper time(which the user defines it.

Please inform me if you have any ideas or experience related to this.

thanx;

Friday, February 21, 2020 10:13 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

Saeed57

For an educational project, I should build an online app in which the user can upload photos with descriptions

in a queue. These photos should get sent to Instagram at the proper time(which the user defines it.

Please inform me if you have any ideas related to this.

thanx;

What exactly do you help with?  Uploading a file? Login security?  Have you read the Instagram API support docs and created a an account?

Can you share any code that you have written and describe the problem you are having with the code?

Friday, February 21, 2020 10:29 PM
  • User172056746 posted

What exactly do you help with? 

I can't understand the above sentence, please clarify. There is 2 wrapper for C# on GitHub. I want to make an account and use instaSharper. I'm on the prototyping phase. My most important concern is how to queue 10 photos with descriptions and hashtags. and then send them at specified time.

Friday, February 21, 2020 10:44 PM
  • User475983607 posted

I can't understand the above sentence, please clarify. There is 2 wrapper for C# on GitHub. I want to make an account and use instaSharper. I'm on the prototyping phase.

You'll need to learn how to use the 3rd party instaSharper API.  The Instagram developer documentation linked in my first post explains how to create an account.  

My most important concern is how to queue 10 photos with descriptions and hashtags. and then send them at specified time.

Your question is too vague to to answer accurately.  There are scheduled tasks in windows and SQL Agent which migh be of use.  There are also task schedulers APIs for ASP,NET.    It seems that you need to do a bit more research and learning.  you are not at the development stage yet.  Once you get to the point where you are writing code, then these forums will be of use.

Friday, February 21, 2020 11:01 PM
  • User172056746 posted

What is the exact name of these tasks as you said? I should search for wich word or library?

Also thank you for guiding me further.

Friday, February 21, 2020 11:20 PM
  • User-854763662 posted

Hi Saeed57 ,

As mgebhard said, before entering the development stage , you should do a bit more research and learning on Instagram API documentations.

For getting more helps of  instaSharp, I suggest  you could post a issue in below github forum:

https://github.com/InstaSharp/InstaSharp/issues

Best Regards,

Sherry

Monday, February 24, 2020 8:04 AM
  • User172056746 posted

It seems third-party APIs can't access Instagram anymore.

I made my project via InstaSharper but Instagram didn't allow me to access their API!

thanks,

Saturday, February 27, 2021 1:38 AM
  • User172056746 posted

I converted the login page to InstagramApiSharp but I encounter this error:

Unable to login: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

In red Instagram API. It has many conditions for use and doesn't let you upload an image or video from a site.

Someone told me just browser plugin can enter Instagram and offer their services!

Monday, March 15, 2021 7:41 PM