Unexpected charges levied on VS subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My visual studio subscription amount is getting billed/deducted for no reason. There were no resources/services availed on my Azure account. There could be a flaw in Azure billing for my account.

I have been in contact with Azure support from last 3 weeks from start of the June 2019 month. But the support team hasn't been able to find a solution or resolve this case. This is highly unacceptable service from Microsoft.

I just wanted to post this on this Forum to know is this how we solve the Azure billing related issues or is there any other way to find the resolution.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Sunday, June 23, 2019 3:44 AM

All replies

• Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share the case number of the ticket that you have raised so that we will look into it and expedite the process.

Please note that as this is public forum, we would recommend to refrain sharing any secure or personal details like phone number, email id's, subscription id's ,passwords etc

Monday, June 24, 2019 4:19 AM
  • Thanks for providing the case number. We have reached out to the respective team regarding the issue to expedite the process. We will update you shortly.
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:03 AM
  • Any update on this issue? 
    Friday, June 28, 2019 1:50 PM
  • Hi,

Will you ever reply on this or let me know whether you guys are able to find out the issue?

What happend to Microsoft support?

Monday, July 1, 2019 5:21 AM
  • Sincere apologies for the delay. We have escalated the issue to respective team.We will update you shortly.

Monday, July 1, 2019 5:43 AM
  • Seems your issue has been resolved by the respective team. Hope the amount has been credited back to your account.

Thank you for your patience.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 10:06 AM