none
Bing Maps Fleet Tracker - features not working? RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to understand if something is not working right, or if certain features haven't been implemented.

What is the best way to delete a Device?

I don't think the route of a device is showing the same information as the route from the asset that is linked to it.

If an asset is on the move, shouldn't the map be updated every time there is a new point?

To the right of each asset is an arrow and a target icon:

clicking on the arrow says "showing latest trips", but no trips come up;

the target icon shows all the circles but the filtering by day does not seem to work. 

The dispatch functionality is puzzling. I can create a route to various predetermined locations, but the only thing it does is show a route with directions. I am thinking "dispatch" would suggest this route can be send to an asset or device to send it on its way to the new location?

The reports functionality only shows data for "points collected per day" and "points collected per asset. Are all the other reports yet to be implemented?

Sunday, April 8, 2018 2:00 AM

Answers

• Sorry for the delay, we were checking internally for the best team to answer your questions.

Any questions regarding the Bing Maps Fleet Tracker solution from GitHub (https://github.com/Microsoft/Bing-Maps-Fleet-Tracker) should be posed on GitHub.  The team responsible for the solution will be able to answer all your questions.

Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:36 PM