none
I have a generated SQL insert Schema RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

My orchistration works fine except for one thing.

I have a 834 x12 file the file get dropped in the recieve location I take the file information and insert into a Log table and insert file name , Party, etc

then in a detail table I insert the say 3 enrollments this works fine all this is done with SQL generated insert schemas. ok now my problem is because there are 3 enrollments in the body of the file It inserts the log information 3 times and I only need it once.

I have tried a looping functoid in my map at various places and this did not help?

Thanks

Friday, April 6, 2012 2:57 PM

Answers

• We found it

The problem was with the Schema The Hipaa schemas come in Multi and single I was using multi when I switched to single it works fine the only thing I don't like is the second part the enrollments are all in 1 ST-SE envolope but it works for now.

I guess ideally you would want the first part to use the single schema and then the second part use the multi schema,but Biztalk thinks it's smarter than you are so it won't let you deploy 2 schemas with the same name so you have to rename one of them but I have not had much luck with this yet!

Monday, April 9, 2012 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I think you should insert the metadata and the enrollments seperately.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

Monday, April 9, 2012 5:52 AM
  • We found it

The problem was with the Schema The Hipaa schemas come in Multi and single I was using multi when I switched to single it works fine the only thing I don't like is the second part the enrollments are all in 1 ST-SE envolope but it works for now.

I guess ideally you would want the first part to use the single schema and then the second part use the multi schema,but Biztalk thinks it's smarter than you are so it won't let you deploy 2 schemas with the same name so you have to rename one of them but I have not had much luck with this yet!

Monday, April 9, 2012 5:56 PM