Is it possible to add London Stock Exchange to Metro Stock App?

All replies

• The stock for metro style would support many of stock markect but not all. To add new stock, you should know the stock symbol. For example for Microsoft , it is MSFT  , you could right click on stock and then click add and type stock symbol of market that you want and make sure your are connected to internet . If it is supported which is in the stock list, it will show up.
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 10:23 AM
  • Thanks for the reply, maybe I should have been a bit clearer, I want to add the London stock market itself not an individual stock symbol, in the same way the Nasdaq is shown in the metro tab, thanks
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 11:32 AM
  • Please click open the tile for Stocks, right-click on top of it, you get an option Add Stock, click on it, add LSE on the pane that opens, click Add. Hope it helps.
    Irfan
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:38 PM
  • Thanks I did try that but it looks like it has just added the stock symbol for the London market as opposed to the total market movement, on the stock app it shows the Nasdaq market consolidated with all the shares this is what I want to do for the London market...
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 10:57 PM