none
Outlook Desktop Addin Developer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

Was wondering where can one advertise or get hold of Developers for outlook addins for the desktop?

I am looking for someone with experience, but it seems that it is very difficult getting people with this particular skillset. WPF and C# part is the easy part to find people, but the outlook internals is where people are scarce.

If someone can point me in the direction, or are interested, let me know.

Regards

Monday, June 29, 2020 2:53 PM

All replies

• Hello Kafrie,

You may contact well-known persons in this field for any references or just post your job offer to web sites like jobs.stackoverflow.com.

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Monday, June 29, 2020 4:12 PM
  • Hi Eugene

Thanks for the reply

We have posted it on many different places, but we cannot seem to find anyone with these skills, or they are not applying.

As far as I know HR also posted on stackoverflow, but response rate for this role is currently non-existing.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:09 AM
  • Kafrie,

May be you need to use another keywords in your postings like VSTO and etc.

Anyway, this forum is for developers. I'd suggest posting such vacancies to specific web sites like https://stackoverflow.com/jobs instead.

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:15 PM