none
PDF output from report with asking save as

Question

• Hello All

(VS 2015)

i have a report that users are trying to output via PDF but when they do they are getting a save as option first how can i directly open the PDF without the save as option

Thanks in advance 

Monday, March 6, 2017 11:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Themase101,

Whether you are creating a Report Server Project Wizard? If yes, we could using the following way to export report as pdf:

If not, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 3:02 AM
  • Hi my friend,

If some replies help you resolved your doubts, please remember to mark it as answer, which could be helpful for others who has the same doubts. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:44 AM