none
LINQ to SQL Projekttyp nicht vorhanden in VS 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Ich habe Visual Studio 2010 Professional auf einem Notebook auf der Arbeit mit Windows 7 Enterprise installiert.
    Ich kenne von meinem eigenen Rechner mit MSDN Abo und Windows 7 Ultimate, dass in Visual Studio Professional verschiedene Projekttypen für Daten wie LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, etc. sind.
    Diese fehlen jetzt hier nach der Instalation von Visual Studio 2010.
    Wenn ich auf New Poject gehe, kann ich solch einen Projekttyp nirgends finden.

Wie kommt das und kann man die irgendwie aktivieren oder nachinstallieren ?

Danke und Gruß
    Alexander Diestel

MarcAlexanderD
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 3:09 PM

Answers

•  

Hi MarcAlexander,

Welcome!

There is not templates for LINQ to SQL or LINQ to XML when you create a new project, you can see them when your add a new items for your project.

--->Add New Project(Console Application)--->Add New Item(right click the project in Solution Explorer)-->you will see them under the Data item.

Please post your question in English next time,  it is hard for me to read it, I used Google tool to translate   this post.  Thanks for understanding.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, May 6, 2011 7:50 AM

All replies

•  

Hi MarcAlexander,

Welcome!

There is not templates for LINQ to SQL or LINQ to XML when you create a new project, you can see them when your add a new items for your project.

--->Add New Project(Console Application)--->Add New Item(right click the project in Solution Explorer)-->you will see them under the Data item.

Please post your question in English next time,  it is hard for me to read it, I used Google tool to translate   this post.  Thanks for understanding.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, May 6, 2011 7:50 AM
  • Hi MarcAlexander,

I am writing to check the status of the issue on your side.  Would you mind letting us know the result of the suggestions? 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to let me know.   I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]

Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:50 AM
  • Hallo Alan,

thank you for help, you were right.
    LINQ to SQL, etc. is not a project template but an item to add to a project.

Thank you,
    Alexander Diestel

MarcAlexanderD
    Monday, May 16, 2011 8:39 AM