none
DM Dynamic Workflow problem when Approval request added - Workflow terminated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've created a workflow using the DM Dynamic Workflow Solution Starter (downloaded and installed most recent version 7/21).  Everything works fine until I add my first approval.  The approval is very simple I've just added myself as an approver within the DM Dynamic Workflow process.

When I select my workflow I can push all the way through it but the moment I submit it I get the following error "WorkFlow Terminated for:  xxx project and error has occurred int he workflow".  I check the ULS logs and I'm not seeing any errors.

Within SharePoint I've updated my site features and collection settings to activate the appropriate items.

I'm sure there is some SharePoint setting that is just missing but I'm not seeing it.  Can anyone offer up some suggestions for me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Donald R. Landry
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:40 PM

Answers

• Hey everyone marking this at closed - when all else fails reboot your sharepoint server and voila...it works...go figure...
    Donald R. Landry
    Friday, July 22, 2011 11:45 AM