advice or help on diary/contact integration with Mobile 6 from propietary database RRS feed

• Question

• I have been instructed to investigate to possibility of integrating diary and contact details in a proprietary SQL database with mobile 6 phones.

Details are already maintained on a central database. Some people have mobile 6 phones that can be connected to their Windows based workstations. The project is in two parts.
    1. Export diary/calendar events from the SQL database into a format that can then be imported by the mobile 6 phone
    2. Export contact phone details from the SQL database into a format that can then be imported by the mobile 6 phone

3. Import changed or new diary/calendar events from the Mobile phones into the SQL database.

I am looking for advice if:
    1. This is feasible development in VS 2008 and there is good documentation with an SDK
    2. There are libraries (3rd party or not) that can help me achieve the goals
    3. Someone can take on the work to write the functionality for me (I would obviously need an indication of costs).

Thank you for any advice.
    Regards
    Dick
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Dick,

In fact, I can't catch you question, for capturing event of appoint or Contact, please refer to SDK sample:
    C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\Samples\PocketPC\CPP\win32\CalendarView

If you still can't solve it, please elaborate on your question.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 7:10 AM