none
How to update Realtor.ca Map RRS feed

• Question

• After multiple attempts at sending feedback through the <g class="gr_ gr_76 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="76" id="76">Map</g> I'm hoping I can find a fix here. I work for a land developer and their neighbourhoods have existed for several years now and yet It's impossible to get the map road names updated. Google is much simpler and I'm able to get changes completed within a couple weeks. Our issue is especially important as Realtor.ca uses bing maps to display the listings and it looks like our listings are placed in areas with no roads. How do you get Bing maps to make their updates in a timely manner? It doesn't even look like you can pay a developer to do this.
    Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:12 AM

Answers

• Bing Maps will be making a big data update for roads in Canada in the next few months. The Bing Maps team has been working on rebuilding the backend system so that data updates can happen much quicker. This upcoming update will be the first of many planned updates with the new system.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:42 AM