Anyone know where I can get this type of slideshow? RRS feed

  • Question

  • User-1335903275 posted

    I'm looking to place onto my website, a .net slideshow similar to the ones on the left hand side of both of these sites:



     So my first question is, what are these clickable slideshows actually called?  Do they have an actual name I can use to help me google them?  And two, does anyone know of any good ajax or silverlight examples?



    Monday, March 23, 2009 11:30 PM