none
Messages getting lost between IIS and BizTalk RRS feed

• Question

• We have a situation where we use a value added network to process our inbound EDI documents.  They map those EDI files into XML for us.  When they send us those XML messages, they send them as a single file as well as batch of anywhere from 2-100 at a time.  

The issue is that BizTalk is only processing about 50-60% of the messages.  The others are just lost.  They do not error out in BizTalk as they appear to not even make it to BizTalk.  I did a packet capture (using Wireshark) and I can see all the messages coming in from the VAN, but not all make it to BizTalk.

This may not be a question for this board, but I wanted to start here and see if anyone has experienced this before.  

Our environment:
    BizTalk 2009
    IIS 7
    Server OS: 64 bit 2008 SP2

Let me know if I need to provide more detail.  Thanks.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:14 PM

Answers

• I recomend runing a sniffer to find out what is happening. It sounds more like a netowork error than BizTalk. Do you get the same error if you try to send messages to the same server using a simple passthrough to a folder? However, I recomed running a packet sniffer and find out what is happening.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:04 PM