none
Debug Dynamics-Ax Adapter RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi Pros,

I have got some problems sending a purchase-order via BizTalk to Dynamics AX 2009. I used a whitepaper from MS to create my first connection with a File Adapter on one side and the AX Adapter on the other end.

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17539

I don´t use the VPC environment suggested in the whitepaper but i think it should work with my instance as well.

After some configuration problems with the authorization of the Business Connector Proxy User I eventually reached a point where I didn´t get any further errors in the application event-log of BizTalk when dropping a file into the File-Adapter. Only Information, no Warning, no Error. When I drop a File into the File-Adapter, nothing happens and I can´t find the PO in AX and I don´t receive the expected response XML.

I decided to debug the orchestration to find the problem, but the debug-pointer don’t gets further than my Receive_2 Shape. Again I can´t find an error message…

The Port for Send_1 is of the typ SalelsOrderService_AsyncRequest and the Receive_2 Port is SalesOrderService_AsyncResponse.

I expect the error to be on the AX side, but how can I find it? Is there a possibility to debug the action in AX? A location where I should look for error messages?

I am a beginner in AX development so I would be glad to get hints what to read or where to search for the error!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:46 AM

Answers