Xamarin forms Timepicker crashes on iOS release mode RRS feed

• Question

• User183091 posted

Hi Timepicker on iOS works fine on debug mode, but crashes on release mode on real device. The page getting crashes immediately when get opened if it contains TimePicker. It works fine on android (debug & release) iOS deployment target 10.0, and I tried on 14 but same issue. I am using visual studio 2019 version 16.8.5, and XCode version 12.4 Xamarin Forms 5.0.0.2012

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 5:03 AM

All replies

• User372631 posted

You could post the crash log which will be helpful to find out the cause . In addition , try to test the project in XF 4.8.x to check if the issue is caused by the version .

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 9:22 AM
  • User183091 posted

@LucasZhang said: You could post the crash log which will be helpful to find out the cause . In addition , try to test the project in XF 4.8.x to check if the issue is caused by the version .

I have created new empty project with one empty page that contains only TimePicker. The crashed immediately after start. I tested that on Xamarin Forms 5, 4.8, 4.7, 4.0, crashed on all versions. But there is something interesting, the app only crashing when I run it through mac, but when I use hot restart, it doesn't crash. I don't know what is wrong ! PS: I don't know where can I find crash log, can you help me with that ? thank you

Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:40 PM
  • User372631 posted

Could you share your sample so that I can test it on my side ?

Monday, March 1, 2021 6:45 AM