MSDN Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. Our company have this volume license thing and years ago, i linked it to my hotmail account. My hotmail account has long been changed to outlook.com and this msdn is not linked.

I have my subscriber's ID, so I tried, but it says it is already linked to another account and told me to login there first and unlinked, which i cannot do because hotmail no longer exists.

I've thought to tell our admin but the email address registered with the subscription is our company email.

Please help.

Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:00 AM

Answers

• Please contact the Customer Service at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948874 and they should be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:00 PM

All replies

• What are your MSDN Subscription linked email ids? Like this?

If this is what you mean?

yourname@hotmail.com has now changed to yourname@outlook.com but this can't happen automatically you can still login to your Microsoft account which ends with the domain name @hotmail.com

Since it is a volume license subscription I would suggest you to contact the VLSC Admin of the respected Company.

I would appreciate if you could provide more info so that I can help you proceed further.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Friday, April 22, 2016 4:41 AM
  • Hi, thanks for the reply.

Our Admin has put our office email  to the subscription. But my login to msdn is still my outlook email.

The email I linked the subscription with is my @hotmail.com one, which is now @outlook.com. I can't link the subscription to my @outlook.com as it says it's already linked with another one.

What other information is needed?

thanks again.

Friday, April 22, 2016 6:11 AM
  • Please contact the Customer Service at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948874 and they should be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:00 PM