none
How can I submit a bug against an MSDN page? RRS feed

• Question

• Here is an MSDN page: HttpWebResponse.StatusDescription Property

It contains the following string instead of a correct code snippet:

Snippet section 2 of code snippet "..." overlaps with other snippet sections. Ensure the tags are placed correctly.

I want to report the issue, so that it could be fixed. How can I do this? Probaly, a button 'Any suggestions?' on the page? I click the button and nothing happen.

Guys, please fix that documentation issue and do something with reporting logic. How can we do MS products better when it's impossible to report a found issue/suggestion even if a user is full of desire to do that? User experience is really bad..

And now this interface doesn't allow me to submit the question saying "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.". But I'm 100% sure it doesn't have any images or urls. I'll think twice next time when I want to report a problem. It's so annoying.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:37 AM

All replies

• Hello,

On the top right should be a link for "Suggestions?":

Click that, and on the bottom should be a "Was this page helpful?" click No, and fill in the feedback:

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:50 PM