Linking two BAM Activities using TPE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have two BAM Activities A1 and A2. There is no common field between these two activities. I want to link both these activities using TPE. Activity A1 is configured using TPE and in Activity A2 data is tracked by using pipeline.

Any suggestions. 

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:27 AM
  • Hi Rachit,

This scenario is something different. In this scenario both activities are different. There is no relation in both these activities.

I just want when I see the Acitivity A1 data at BAM portal there should be a link present over there to see the data of activity A2 at bam portal.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:06 AM
  • Hi Rachit,

I followed you link. I get an idea.

In the link provided there was a data item which was common to all linked bam activities. Is there any way of implementing the relationship if there is no data item common in linked bam activities.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:15 AM
  • You cannot create a relationship with something without knowing how to identify it.  You will need to find a way of identifying a common piece of information in order to create a relationship.

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)

Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:49 PM
  • Hi,

what kind of content are you tracking? Payload data or just that there is activity and a relationship between the two?

Thanks,

Marius

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:58 AM
  • Hi,

Actually, the whole scenario is like this.

I have one bam activity (A1) in which data is getting tracked via orchestration. In this no TPE is used to track the business data.

I have another Activity (A2) which is configured using TPE and data is tracking within it.

In A1 and A2, no field is common.

In Activity A1, continuation is achieved by using bam continuation id

In Activity A2, continuation is achieved by using Interchange ID.

Is it possible to link both A1 and A2.

• Edited by NISHU001 Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:54 AM
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:53 AM
  • HI,

There has to be something common that will link the two.

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:25 AM