none
Microsoft.Web.WebJobs.Publish bug. It does not publish content files from sub-directories RRS feed

• Question

• I have an issue described below with web job publishing. 

Setup: There's a web project with one or more web job projects. Running publish of web project from VS or using MSBUILD.

Issue: Microsoft.Web.WebJobs.Publish does not copies sub-directories with files marked as to copy content within job project(s) or other projects from it depends on. But if content file is on same level as job project it works fine. I guess binaries and content are published via XCOPY but without -E flag. 

Could someone help me to resolve it?

Thanks

Example solution structure:

• WEB project
    • LIBRARY project
      • content directory
        • more files - NOT published
    • WEBJOB project
      • content file on project root - OK
      • content directory
        • more files - NOT published
    Monday, December 22, 2014 6:33 PM

All replies

• I have asked a couple people to help, but given the holiday schedule it may be a little while before they get to it.
    Monday, December 22, 2014 9:16 PM
  • HI,

Any update on this? I have the same issue when I try to publish a web job with content folders. The content of the subfolder is published but always to job's root path instead of their own folder.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 7:36 PM
  • This was fixed in the last update. Could you update the WebJobs publish NuGet to the latest version (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Web.WebJobs.Publish/) and try this again? 

Which version of the Azure SDK are you using? 

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 8:46 PM