Speicherort für Dateien RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo ich habe eine Frage zum Speicherort. Kann man jeder HTML-Seite einen Ordner vorgeben wo es die Dateien Speichert? Ich habe meine Internetseiten in Verschiedenen Ordnern und in den Ordnern habe ich wieder Ordner für jeden Hund (Hundezuchtseite).

Wenn ich jetzt neue Bilder einfüge geht Expression egal auf welcher Hundseite  ich drauf bin immer auf die letzte Einstellung. Deswegen muss ich immer den Ordner suchen wo ich das Bild rein speichern will. Kann man es so einstellen dass sich Expression merkt zb. Wenn ich bei Ayla auf der Internetseite ein Bild eingefügt habe dass es das nächste mal auch gleich wieder in den Ordner Ayla geht?

Die Internetseite lautet: www.World-of-Golden-Retriever.de

Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:35 AM

All replies

• In the future, please do not expect us to translate for you. This is an English-language forum, and instead of expecting us to do so, you can run your query through Google Translate before posting it.

In the current instance, Google Translate was less than helpful, and the result was far from clear. I'm taking my best guess at your meaning, so if I am mistaken, you'll have to be clearer or get a friend with some English to help you describe your issue.

From my limited understanding, it sounds as if EW is wanting to save files, images and so forth, in the last previous save location, but you want it to detect the folder you are now working in and offer to save there. If this is the case, then no, EW won't do that. At least, AFAIK, that is default behavior, and I know of no way to change it.

If that is not what you mean, then you're going to need to be clearer, and in English, so we don't have to depend upon GT's limited translation abilities.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Sunday, November 27, 2011 2:30 PM
  • Are you looking for a german language forum?  Try http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/de-DE/expressionstudiode/threads 
    Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:41 PM
  • Sorry I have not noticed
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:38 PM