LCS 2005 Users Staus issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi we have been installing LCS 2005 standard and have twice come up against this issue, Im sure its simple but we cant fathom it out

We both login with Office communicator but it shows us as status unknown, we are both reg with the server.

even though we are both online i cant msg him and we both show unknown to each other

thanks

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:09 AM

All replies

• Is there any firewall on the Local systems.

Is there dual gateway assigned to the NIC.

Thursday, November 9, 2006 9:50 PM
  • Tobez, I have escalated this to a Microsoft Support Engineer. Please contact us at budsup@microsoft.com with the following information:

It seems to resolve this issue someone should look into partner’s servers and installation. Please ask partner’s contact no., availability, name and email so if I dispatch a subcase to expert team, someone can contact him/her.

Thanks,

MS ISV Buddy Team

Monday, November 27, 2006 8:25 PM
  •  Tobez wrote:

Hi we have been installing LCS 2005 standard and have twice come up against this issue, Im sure its simple but we cant fathom it out

We both login with Office communicator but it shows us as status unknown, we are both reg with the server.

even though we are both online i cant msg him and we both show unknown to each other

thanks

Hi Tobez!

We have deployed LCS 2005 in test labaratory and have the same problem. Could you resolve this issue?

Thanks!

PS: some time ago we installed LCS for other purposes and had the same problems. But at that time we could resolve it. Unfortunally we didn`t keep in mind and documentation how we could do it. I try to find solution for 3 days and no help me. Sad

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:40 PM