none
data mining add in for excel download page not working RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I went to the download center to get the excel add in for data mining using this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8569

this link does not seem to be working -- can anybody from microsoft check this out? is there an issue with the download center? i checked another add ins for data mining and they seem to be failing as well.

i called in their support to inform them about the issue but i got transferred so many times that i just gave up - just wanted to have this download page working.

i might be contacting the wrong group but not sure why they can't forward me to the right group to correct this issue. went to windows support, office support for excel, office support for internet explorer, microsoft customer support, answer desk and then to office support again.

just wondering if this download page would work again or if the addin would still be available for download.. microsoft, please advise.

thanks,

michael

ps: i think i would get transferred again as i'm not sure which category should my inquiry be included in -- i choose microsoft office for developers, forum general office development.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:56 PM

Answers

All replies