Workflow won’t publish properly RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

I am facing an issue while publishing a workflow from SharePoint designer.

I need your help below two points.

Point#1

First of all, when I create a workflow in SharePoint designer with admin account, It won’t work in my farm. It gives error as Error Occurred. Even for a simple workflow which adds an entry in another list, it gives an error. I am sure, there is no issues with steps and permissions. But still it gives that wired error. So, please let us know correct way to create workflow.

Point#2

Due to a above error, I am creating workflow with system account in SharePoint designer, ‘coz all work flows which are created with System Account, are working properly in my farm. But now the issue is, when I modify and publish, it won’t reflect in SharePoint and won’t act as per changes. May be it takes previous workflow template, even when I delete all history workflow and keep the latest, still it takes an old template. It is totally wired. What steps should I take in order to resolve the error ?

Appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance.

B/Rgs,

Anushka

ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server ,Win32

Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Could you please add any other AD account as site collection administrator and try to create the workflow and publish the workfolw.

Regards,

Jayant

jayant prabhakar

• Marked as answer by Victoria Xia Monday, November 18, 2013 1:13 AM
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Anushka,

Could you add any other AD account to your site collection administrator and then try to create the workflow and pubish it.

Regards,

Jayant

jayant prabhakar

Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:38 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please add any other AD account as site collection administrator and try to create the workflow and publish the workfolw.

Regards,

Jayant

jayant prabhakar

• Marked as answer by Victoria Xia Monday, November 18, 2013 1:13 AM
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:40 PM